I’m fortunate enough to have been working with WordPress for a number of years now and have built up a good client base to support my business.
However, add that substantial growth to having a wife and now, two young children and there’s simply not enough hours in the day. In order to keep serving my existing clients, responding to new requests and growing the business, I am needing to rely more and more on others to help me complete the work that comes my way.
I’m looking to build a pool of freelancers (not agencies) that are very proficient with WordPress whom I can send work out to. You can take as much or as little work as you want as your schedule will allow.
My only requirements are:
- You have at least a moderate proficiency in plugin or theme development, or both,
- You are very familiar with git and GitHub and can use them effectively,
- You have a local development environment and are familiar with working with production, staging and dev sites (facilitated by git and WP Migrate DB Pro),
- You can chat via Google Hangouts for informal interviews and project discussions, and
- You are reliable, trustworthy, responsive, accountable and efficient.
If that sounds like you and you’d like me to consider you to work with me, please fill out the form below and let’s talk about it.